Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hide-N-Seek






Today we had quite the fun playing hide-n-seek.. First the kids would hide and then I would hide. At one point I hid in the bathroom closet and the kids could not find me so I pretended to sneeze. After that each time Adeline hid she would sneeze so that I could find her. It was also cute because after Andrew's birthday party Adeline played hide-n-seek with her Grandpa Forte and his special hiding place was the bathtub so of course this time Adeline hid in the shower just like her Grandpa. And when it was Andrew's turn to count he would put his hands over his eyes and count un, du, du....... (one, two.....).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It's like Blair Witch Project kid-style :). I'm so excited to see you guys in a week! Adeline, i'm gonna squeeze you so hard that the toots are gonna come out. And Andrew, I'm expecting to hear my name :)

Love,
Aunt Betsey