Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Packing, donuts, and cuddles....

We went to Olivet this weekend. My mom had hip replacement surgery and my grandmother had knee replacement surgery a day a part. So this weekend we decided to go back home and while James went to the UofM vs. MSU game I would go and visit my grandmother and Mom. Erin so graciously came up to watch the kids for us. I made it to see my Grandmother who slept the whole time. She looked so peaceful and apparently had a rough night the night before so I wasn't going to wake her up. We decided to go and see my Mom on our way out Sunday night so that the kids could see her and James could be there.
I set out the suitcase to pack for our trip and when I opened it this is what I found. Apparently Andrew had already packed the essentials.....blanket, buzz, and the pacifier.
Adeline went on an adventure Saturday morning for donuts.
This is how Adeline eats her donuts.....frosting first and then the rest of the donut just doesn't seem to taste as good once the frosting is gone.
Andrew slept in until 10:30 but woke up in time for donuts. He was very happy with his sisters choice of blue donut.
Both kids with their Grandma and Grandpa Bean.

No comments: