Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

One BIG reason why it would be hard to leave this house...

I remember having a wall just like this in my house growing up and how hard it was for my mom after seventeen years to leave. I love looking at this wall every day being reminded of my children and how much they have grown. I guess if we ever do move I'll just have to tear a part the wall.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

We have something similar except it's on a 2 x 4 piece of wood. I'm HOPING to not stay in this apartment forever but still wanted to create those measurements. You could always measure everything, put it on a board, even nail it to the wall, that way you could take it with you?

Kate Rudd said...

Just caught up on your blog...love those little faces! I cannot believe how grown-up Andrew looks in just the past few months. Would love to catch up in person - maybe we can get the kids out to a park once it's not sub-zero outside. ;)