Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Videos


I was videoing Andrew but the Adult conversation overpowered my video taking. Listen to the conversation as Grandpa Bean is getting hammered for eating ALL of the butterscotch cookies. He was told that next time butterscotch cookies were made he was not allowed to have any.

The kids jumping on Uncle Josh

The kids decorating the tree. Adeline wanted to make sure she puts the ornaments high enough so that Andrew couldn't get to them.

My niece Aliyah blows on her arm and makes toot noises and now Brooke blows on her feet to make the same noise. This is by far the best entertainment.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

For the record, I a: didn't have ANY butterscotch cookies. and b: didn't know Josh even LIKED them.
I think I was in the kitchen when this happened and I still heard that same conversation. How funny.