Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A forgotten post.

Adeline had a party in her class the Friday before Halloween. When I picked her up the Wednesday before she told me that there was a party that I could go to. I wasn't so sure about this since there wasn't a flyer that went out. (and of course I didn't look close enough to the news letter) So I showed up a little late thinking that I might be one of the only parents there but I was surprised to see so many parents and also sad that I missed a big part of the day. When Andrew and I showed up we were greeted by a very happy little girl.

Andrew got to sit next to his big sissy and share popcorn and treats. Addy decorated her own cookie that she was eating and loving.

I didn't have my camera so I took these with my cell phone. Andrew was pretty distracted by all of the other kids.

Andrew's two favorite types of corn, popped and candy.

Next month Addy is having a Fall party and Andrew (unless I can find someone to watch him), and I will be there for the whole thing.

No comments: