Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

Yes, I know that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet but my excuse is that I don't have any Thanksgiving decorations. Plus it seems like Christmas comes and goes so fast that I want time to enjoy the tree and lights. We didn't take many pictures but if you look closely you can see Andrew in between Addy and I.

Aunt Betsey and the kids decorated the banister. We ended the night with Frosty The Snowman!

p.s. I have been waiting to post this because I have this cute video of Betsey dancing with both kids and they are all holding hands. But....our video camera has called it quits and I can't retrieve the video.

No comments: