Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Toys from Nana and Papa's

Saturday night James and I went to a wedding and left Addy and Andrew with Nana and Papa for the night. They went out for pizza and while they were there, there was a party going on in the next room. My Mom knew the parents who were throwing the party so Addy and Andrew went over and had a blast with all of the fun toys. They brought back with them Horse's on a stick, balloons, and LARGE birthday hats. The kids had a blast! I heard all of their fun stories on the way home, even Andrew talked saying "Papa" and "Nana" with a big smile whenever we mentioned their names.

So apparently when Nana saw that Andrew had an Elmo book she remembered that she had a huge Elmo boxed up. When she got out those tubs she also found this doggy. Adeline immediately fell in love with this dog and was begging to take it home. Nana told her that she wasn't sure and would have to think about it but throughout the whole visit Adeline would say things like "So when I take Calorie (that is the name she gave it) home I will do this....". I think she was trying to convince them to let her have Calorie. Well it paid off because she came home with her but was given strict orders to give her lots of love, feed her, comb her hair, and take her for walks.
The next day as Adeline is walking out the door with her Daddy for school she stops and reminds me to feed, comb, walk and most importantly give Calorie lots of love. So funny because I could just hear my Mom telling her these things. Unfortunately I forgot to do all of those things because I was playing with Andrew and wasn't expecting to have Adeline ask me once I picked her up. She told me that she was disappointed in me but that she forgave me. Tall orders...I hope I do better next time.
Thanks Nana and Papa! The kids had a wonderful time and haven't stopped talking about it since.

No comments: