Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Adeline's Fall Party

Last month I only made it to part of Adeline's party so this month I wanted to make sure I could be there for the whole thing. James switched around his schedule so that he had Andrew in the early morning and then brought him to me for the last hour. That way I had some time with just Addy and I. I wasn't feeling well that whole weekend and had I known that I had pneumonia I wouldn't have gone. Hopefully no one got sick from me. I felt like a pretty bad Mommy after my Dr. appointment that afternoon.
Adeline is always greeted by her sweet friends at the door. Here she is with her friend Taylor.
After a couple minutes of playing the teachers have the kids go to circle. Here they do their days of the week, months of the year, pledge of Allegiance and other fun songs. Below are two videos of Addy's months of the year and Pledge of Allegiance. As you can hear Adeline knows these pretty well and is very excited while saying them.




The kids made a little book that told the story of the Indian Squanto and the Chief.
They all sang a song with Mrs. Kapanka about planting their corn and watching it grow, grow, grow.
Addy decorated her "turkey" cookie. Yum!

Adeline did a fun leaf craft. It turned out beautiful.
Sophia came by later and she wanted to sit by Addy which I thought was so sweet.
And Andrew arrived at the perfect time....recess.
Both kids laid on scooters and held on to a hula-hoop while I pulled them. They loved it and I was impressed that Andrew laid still and held on tight.
Playing with Sophia...maybe a future romance???
Of course Andrew filled his diaper while we were there but what I loved was walking with him hand and hand. I don't mind carrying him but 32lbs. can get pretty heavy.
Both kids enjoying snacks, Addy got to eat her cookie.
Mommy and Addy...I love this girl!
Look at my two beautiful kids. What a fun morning! I am so glad that Adeline enjoys her preschool, it is so fulfilling to watch her learn and grow.

No comments: