Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

We all have gas right??

I would say that Adeline started to truly get her sense of smell around 3 to 3 1/2. What I mean by this is that she started commenting on smells as she recognized them like skunks, food, flowers, ect.. Many times as Adeline has grown up she has been in the bathroom while I go #2 (everyone goes....get over it) and she hasn't talked about the smell (besides the story of her smell going in the fan).
So the other day after Addy woke up from her nap and came downstairs I went to get her a drink while we snuggled on the couch. I came back and "accidentally" passed some gas (silent)...I proceeded to sit down and when I did Adeline put both fingers in her nose to plug it up and said "what is that stink I smell". I laughed and laughed and laughed. Do you know how many times I have done that and she never said a word or recognized the nasty smell? Well not any more I am going to have to start to be a little more private with my gas passing from now on.

No comments: