Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day

I think that this Mother's Day was probably my best since I have been a Mother. Of course as many of you have read I did get a van...which I love. It was very hard to say good bye to the Jeep but the van is just nice. Now what made this Mother's day so nice was not so much the van but it was being able to spend the entire day with my Mom and sister. We went to church in the morning and then spent the afternoon back at Moms house. James was absolutely wonderful taking care of the kids and giving me time to talk with my family. Mom picked up my Grandma and Aunt Missy (from Arizona) and Candy came over later in the afternoon.
I am thankful for my Mom. In the past few years our relationship has really grown and it feels nice. She is my friend...and I love her.
Here come a bunch of poses. Here we are with Aunt Missy.
Our wonderful sister-in-law Candy
With our Mama!
and her Mama!
Four Generations
My sister an incredibly strong and loving mom
Do you think they look alike?

I love this shot. Candy has been such a great addition we are very blessed to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Donald said...

I have so been waiting for this post. I love all the pics! I too had such a wonderful time! We BOTH get our strength from our mama and the Lord above. I had so much fun playing with Addy.