Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Andrew's first finger paint experience

Andrew likes to color with crayons but I had yet to try finger paint. Addy really wanted to so I covered the table and let Andrew go at it too. Adeline is sporting her new "paint" shirt. (it's actually one of Aunt Betsey's old ones), and Andrew was wearing his diaper outfit.
I didn't have to even show him what to do. He went right into the paint and then to the paper.
Adeline took a cleaner approach. Hard to think that it wasn't that long ago when she was first learning.
The colors were all separated on the plate when we began.
not anymore.
By the end Andrew was putting the plate on his face and then off his face like it was a game. Completely covered in paint. Thank goodness it was bath time.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Andrew, you look so handsome. I think he thinks he was getting ready to go to war or something. He looks AWESOME! I've yet to try this with Brooke, I still think she'd eat it. I might try it with something edible, though.