Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Uncle John John is married!



Press the speaker button by the yellow star to hear the music play


Saturday we all shared in a very special event when my baby brother John was married. The day before I was a wreck, crying off and on realizing that my "Big John" was really a Big John and that he wasn't really MY big John but someone else's. It is no secret that I am very protective of my brother when it comes to who he chooses to date let alone marry. We have been very blessed to have Candy come into our lives and in John's life. They really compliment each other well. Candy is a very generous person and very personable. She fits right in and accepts each of us as her family as we have accepted her.

The wedding was fast (which was good considering we had a 3 year old and 6 month old). The reception was beautiful with great food and fun music. John looked very handsome and happy and Candy look gorgeous. We had a great time celebrating with everyone. I enjoyed seeing many of John's old buddies from childhood all grown up. Adeline especially enjoyed herself, playing with Michael, dancing with Michael...pretty much just being with Michael. She is such an extrovert (just like her Daddy), no worries, just wants to have fun. I love it.

Congratulations John and Candy! We love you!

4 comments:

Donald said...

That was Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy Forte said...

I loved that!! Thank you so much for all your kind words, I'm so glad I have have two wonderful sister in-law's!!
I can't wait for John to see it!
Love you!
Your new Sis!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the day went so well. And by the way...you just helped me find my new favorite song! Good choice, sis.

Anonymous said...

That comment above was from Erin!