Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Michael comes to visit




We were able to have Michael come and stay with us a couple of days during his stay with Nana and Papa. I learned very quickly what it would be like to have three kids when Adeline and Michael went from acting like cousins to brother and sister. Kind of like a love/hate relationship. Thankfully there was more love than hate but they definitely kept me on my toes.
Some of Michael's phrases from the time spent were: "I'm a super hero", "I'm a spider monkey", "she's crying again", "she's happy now"
A fun conversation I over heard between the two was when Michael said he was a super hero and Adeline replied saying she was a super princess.
For the past couple of days since Michael has left Adeline wakes up in the morning asking if he can come back. She had a good time. I am glad she loves her cousin so much. They are going to continue building a great relationship in the years to come.

No comments: