Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reason why there haven't been any posts this week



Andrew is all over,(just a push away from crawling) and still manages to get to where he needs to go. Sometimes where he wants to go is to his sisters toys (who is not always friendly). I feel like I have to keep constant watch over things encouraging both kids. (one to crawl and one to share) I just did a complete clean up of the house moving anything that is too small. We're getting ready.

This video is of Andrew sitting up from his belly. He is growing up too fast. I can't believe it has already been seven months. I am trying to talk James into having another kid,(like four years from now) because I don't think I am ready to stop. I just wish it didn't cost a lot of money. (anyone have an extra 10k?)

No comments: