Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thoughts of an eleven year old Jamie Bean....

"If I had three wishes, first I would wish for one billion wishes"

"If I could change my full name, I would change it to "Arnold R. Schwartz""

"I hope my "beansounds" tape rental goes well. I've already got 3 tapes done. The first tape I rented out last week, but I'm supposes to get it back today. I have a collection of about 100 different songs. What I do is I tape songs off the radio, and then pick out the songs that I want and arrange them on a tape. I computerize all the names of the songs on a tape, and then print it out. I think it's pretty neat!"

"If I won 10,000,000. dollars I would first, take all the money out of my bank account and take it home. Then I would buy a new van for my family. Then I would pay the millage penalty for my parents. Then I'd buy all the Cobra things that I could find. I'd buy my brother the G.I. Joe rolling thunder. I'd buy my brother the hurricane. I'd buy myself a stock stereo, a sub to Nintendo power. Then I would add my money at home with it. Then I'd put 9,975,000. in the bank. Then I'd give my mom and dad 1800. for bills. Then I'd get two Nintendo games. Then I'd spend 1.25 on video games. Then I'd spend .15 on some candy. Then I'd give my sisters .o4."


I got these from a journal I found while cleaning out the guest room. I just sat and cracked up. What a funny kid. I am sure you could tell it all came from James. This could be insight as to what Andrew will be like.
My favorite part was Erin and Betsey only getting 4 cents. Sorry girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 cents???? I am not amused.


:-) Bets

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I was the one who rented the one and only tape that was rented. This is classic Jamie Bean and when he got older included videos.Dunk video, any film where Jamie is LOUD, and Jamie over explaining everything. Jamie is a true entrepreneur though and I still want that GI JOE toy bro!
-The Younger, sexier, shorter, vision limited: JOSHY BEAN