Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

"I miss you Mommy....so much"

This was said to me once I stepped out of the shower. Adeline was playing in her room and came running in once she heard the water stop.

Other recent sayings:

"okay!"

"where you at ________?(insert toy here)"

"see ya later, alligator"

"daddy come get you"

"sleep, sleep, Mommy...okay"

"yup"

"I can do it"

"I can't" (normally said when on the potty)

"stop do that"

"I'm a big girl"

"I love you Daddy"

"let's do that"

As she throws her Woody character off the swing...she grabs her Jessie character and says...
"save me Jessie"

"it's okay baby" while cradling her dolls and singing Rock-a-bye

"we did it"

"please, please"

"let's go"

Throughout the day I receive many demands like:

"sit down Mommy"

"read this Mommy"

"eat Mommy"

"Mommy...drink water"

"come here Mommy"

"do this Mommy"

"___________(insert anything here)...... (followed by a very demanding) Right Now!"

She also has been very into her Aladdin book. She now has it pretty much memorized. You start a sentence or paragraph and she'll finish it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! She's so smart- already memorizing books at 2 years old. I thought she was talking in Adeline language (not English), so it took several times watching it before I could decifer what she was saying. But when I finally got it, I had a good chuckle. Thanks for the video! Always love them.
~Aunt Betsey