Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Surprise Mystery Reader




Both Adeline and Andrew were surprised today in class.  
They had five clues:
1.  I used to be a star basketball player...until I got old.
2. One of my favorite places to be in on the beach in Sarasota, FL
3. I am the youngest child in my family
4. I spend most of my time now taking care of people with broken bones
5. I live on the other side of the country but come back to Michigan for surprise visits
I guess Andrew guessed it right away.  And when he was asked when was the last time he saw his Aunt he said when he was a baby :-)  The kids loved the surprise visit.  And afterwards Aunt Betsey brought them home!!


No comments: