Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2015

Mother/Son night

Tonight Mr. Andrew and I went on a little date.  We weren't sure if this date was going to happen because we have all been sick with the flu.  But after being cooped up for an entire week we decided to go out for a few hours...play it by ear by how we feel.  I'm glad we did.  It was nice to be out of the house and we weren't alone with being sick.  Come to find out one of the days this week there were 100 kids sick from school.
Andrew and I had a great time together.  It was a little different because since there were so many kids that signed up there weren't actually enough spots to accommodate.  So I was asked if I would not bowl.  I was fine with that but wanted to make sure Andrew and I still had some time together.  All of his others buddies mom's also didn't bowl so it all worked out.  Next year they will make sure to reserve more spots.
This picture of the boys was hard to get and I hit the button just in time to get the perfect shot.  We have Nash, Payton, Andrew B., Andrew F. and Jacob.  All buddies from Andrew's kindergarten class.





We took advantage of the photo booth both Andrew and I  and then Andrew and his buddies.  I'm glad Andrew and I were able to have this time.  He's my little buddy, I love him!

No comments: