Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2015

Andrew's Mystery Reader is......

....big sister Adeline!  This was a pretty special time.  Adeline has been looking forward to surprising Andrew for two weeks now.  I'm so thankful they were both able to go back to school and that this could actually happen.  Adeline gave her five clues:
1.  I love Little House Books
2  I am in third grade
3.  I am a girl.
4.  I love basketball
5.  I am the oldest child in my family


I love that they get to share these moments together.  Adeline is a great older sister...(most of the time, when Andrew isn't aggravating).  Especially during school hours, I don't know what it is but I always hear of the two seeing each other and giving hugs or sharing treats.  I'm thankful for that and I hope it continues.  Maybe it could continue more at home.....

No comments: