Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Dance 2015

This years theme is a HoeDown.  Adeline and I had fun getting her ready for this dance.  I must admit it hardly took any time compared to the other years.  I found the skirt for $3, the shirt is a friends, tights she got for Christmas, hat is Grandma's, and boots I got for $8.  Adeline was counting down the minutes until Daddy came home.

 Here they are...all ready!

 And this special note I know made James' night.  This is from his daughter which she decided to write herself and give to him at the dinner.
"Daddy, I love you.  I am very happy to have you as a Dad!  I am excited to dance with you tonight!  I love you!"

 Lemon Ice....her favorite!!!

 And she held to her promise.....they both had so much fun together, came home with big smiles on their faces and told me they dance together the entire night!!!!







No comments: