Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Gingerbread time....

We had a very fun evening decorating Gingerbread houses.  Thanks to Bethany for letting me borrow one of her molds.  Adeline and I had no problem getting our house to work and stick together.  Unfortunately James and Andrew weren't as lucky.  It ended up breaking apart and James thought it would be fun to decorate it that way but Andrew was not happy with that idea.  So, Andrew ended up coming over with me too.  We have plans to come back and finish them up adding more frosting and candy.  We'll see if we actually get to it.  I was proud of myself for not going out and buying a bunch of candy.  Instead we used the kids Halloween candy (that they haven't eaten since Halloween).  This was a fun night.  Happy kids, sugar highs, Christmas music!!!







No comments: