Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

I got very few pictures of Christmas Eve.  I am so thankful we were all healthy so that we could go.  I'm still sad about missing last year especially since it was Grandma's last.  Today was hard.  This was our day.  The day that meant so much to both Grandma and Grandpa Forte.  The day that we are ALWAYS together. Many tears were shed and there was just this feeling of sadness looming.  My Grandpa is having a really hard time.  I was thankful that Aunt Terry came this year so all three kids were there.
 Having little ones always brightens the mood.  I was thankful the kids were there and provided a lot of entertainment.

I'm praying for more days and Christmas Eve's with this man.  
I hope he knows how much he is loved.

No comments: