Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Andrew's Christmas Musical

We showed up 30 minutes early because I remember from last year how packed the room gets.  And with that we got front row seats.  But then we had to wait 30 minutes for everything to begin and 15 minutes until Andrew's classroom door even opened.  But we weren't alone.  There were many other parents who knew the smart seating plan.
So, was Andrew excited?  Not really.  This is not his thing....he is shy, especially in front of many people he doesn't know staring at him.  But he did it.  He made it through.  
Since he is first in line he was at the opposite side we were...even with all that planning.  Lucky for me there was one seat left on the far end in the front row.  I slid over there so that I could video.  Watch the video's...they are great.  Andrew was so dazed and out of it.  Quiet, only uttering a few words and providing a small amount of hand motions.  I asked him afterwords if he was ok that I sat so close to him. (thinking that may have added to his nervousness)  "No Mommy, I was glad you were there...it made me feel better"  So sweet, he still needs me :-)
 First in line.  Andrew B. #1  Lucky for him there are no kids with the last name beginning with A.
 My handsome man.
 Addy with a group of friends going crazy before the show started.
Andrew snug in Daddy's arms after the show.

We wish you a merry Christmas
Jingle Bells

No comments: