Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas in Muskegon

Every year because we drive down to Olivet/Charlotte we do our Christmas early at home.  Some day that may change but for now with Christmas Eve at my Grandparents house there is no sense in driving all the way back up to Muskegon for Christmas morning.  The kids get an extra treat this year because we are leaving tomorrow morning to watch Aunt Erin in a play and then staying in Olivet the rest of the week.  So this is our last night here at home.  They were so excited about the gifts they got for each other.  They both went to their Santa's Secret shop (where I was volunteering so I was able to see what they got each other).

They were very thankful for what they got each other.  After that the kids were able to open up their gifts from James and I .
Their favorites were new pj's. 
Andrew's is Darth Vader 
Adeline's are fuzzy snowmen
Both kids had Daddy open up his gifts from them.  I especially likes Andrew's gift.  The football "for me and Daddy to play with together".  Actually they did a really good job.  Football, head light, texting gloves, and a Michigan pen.  Both kids did a great job!

And not to mention my beautiful jewelry, gloves, and fuzzy socks.  So special (especially the smiling faces of my babies when they gave them to me).

No comments: