Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

While the kids were with Grandma and Grandpa

My plan was to have fours days where I would relax on the beach, read, work out, go on dates with my husband, and relax.  There was to be no cleaning, organizing, or anything that would cause my mind to have to think.  Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with this plan and the beach was not an option for any of the four days.
Instead of the original plan I did clean, and paint Addy's desk (it's been in the garage for almost a year), but I was also able to read, work out, and go on dates with my husband.  A few days I rode my bike to the gym, did a work out and then rode back home.  I went and met James for lunch.  He and I took a few nice long bike rides along the lakeshore trail followed by some ice cream.  And we also had dinner out with a movie.


It was a great four days.  Thank you Grandma for taking the kids I know they had a wonderful time.

No comments: