Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Michael's bowling party

What a fun little party.  Last year we were stuck in traffic and made it just in time for the cake.  This year we actually showed up right on time.  That doesn't normally happen for us so when we were pulling in and we saw Aleisha, Morris, and the kids walking in we were pretty proud of ourselves.
The kids had bumpers on their side and then I bowled with the guys.  Aleisha said her wrist hurt or something so she wasn't bowling.  I think I impressed Morris with my first frame getting a spare but then I quickly went down hill.  He was so kind to take so much video of my embarrassing moments but seemed to miss my few good ones.
The kids were having fun throwing the ball down.  My favorite moments were when Aliyah threw down her ball and it just stopped halfway down the lane.  And this happened more than once.  So funny. 








Aleisha and her kiddo's.

No comments: