Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tired

I remember I think it was Bethany saying the really fun part of camping is when someone wakes up in the middle of the night and needs to go to the bathroom.  I was praying that didn't happen but unfortunately it did.  Adeline woke up sometime between 5-6 and we headed to the bathroom.  Thankfully we were both still very tired so we just fell back asleep.  We had to go in a wake up Adeline later because she was sleeping in so late.
One story I want to remember is that sometime in the night Andrew must have fallen off his mattress and came up on Adeline's.  I was woken up with him shaking Adeline saying "Sissy, get off my bed.  Sissy, get off my bed".  It was so funny.  I got up and brought Andrew back to his bed, covered him up and he was fast asleep.  I actually think he was asleep the whole time because when we talked to him about it in the morning he didn't remember.

Uncle James got some Goshen Bean snuggles.

No comments: