Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Adeline's school open house

The kids and I took a bike ride over to the school for Adeline's open house.  We were able to meet her teacher Miss. Bulthuis.  Adeline will have Miss. Bulthuis for two years.  I definitely feel old because Miss. Bulthuis is 24 years old and this is her second year teaching.  
Addy went right to her own desk and filled it with everything we brought.  We then went around the classroom and looked at all the different stations that were set up.  We are very excited because Adeline is in class with many of her favorite friends.  I think these are going to be two very good years.

 Andrew requested a picture with Miss. Bulthuis too.
 Trying to get a loving picture

Adeline wanted to get a picture of her with all of her envelope.  I don't know why because it is just filled with forms for me to fill out but I took it anyway.

No comments: