Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Despicable Me 2 at the Drive In!!!

Our summer tradition continues with a trip to the Drive-In.  This is our third year going.  Our first year we saw Despicable Me.  And this year we saw Despicable Me 2.  We are getting pretty good at what to pack and how to set up the back of the van.  This year James brought our small beach chairs which worked great and made it more comfortable for he and I to sit in and hold the kids...all in the comfort of our own van.
 We even had a hair braiding session.
 I will never turn down a snuggle from my boy.
 Hard to get the best picture with the mosquito netting but we were in the front row, right in the center.  In my opinion, I think it was the best seat in the house.
 Monsters University was starting as we were leaving at 12 PM!!!!  
 I was impressed that the kids stayed awake for the whole trip home.  They quickly fell asleep once they were in their own beds.

No comments: