Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Presents and Cookie Necklaces

I was very proud of Adeline and how when she opened up each present she showed a special/genuine excitement.  I am sure there will come a time when the kids will open something and then throw it to the side and move on to the next.  I am thankful that for those watching they new that she was truly thankful for her gift.
And this also marked the first year where I just sat back and watched.  Normally I am in the mess of things reading the cards, making sure a "thank you" is said.  Another sign that Adeline is growing up.  I know she still needs me but as funny as it sounds it was sad to not be down there.



These cookies were my most favorite.  I was very happy with how these turned out and the kids loved them.

Eden asked me before she left to take a picture and send it to her mom.  Always a joy when you see kids really enjoying themselves and having a fun time.

No comments: