Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Waffle House!!!!




Once again we are at the Waffle House.  I am so glad that we carried on this tradition....the kids love it!  James listened to the Michigan game on the way down so he drove.  It was about 3 a.m. and I told him I needed to take over because I still couldn't sleep.  We normally have me start off because the only way I can sleep is if I'm really tired.
We'll see how the rest of trip goes.  I took over at 3 and then needed to stop around 6.  With only three hours of sleep James took back over and I think drove until 8.  After the Waffle House I think I took over, but I can't remember.  What I do know is that James drove most of the way.  We'll remember this for next time and have me start off so James can sleep (he can sleep anywhere).
The kids are doing great though.  They both slept very well.

No comments: