Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 15, 2013

Getting ready for the dance

Adeline can't wait until 5:30 when Daddy gets home to take her out to dinner and then to the Father-Daughter Dance.  Adeline sat very well for an hour while I curled all of her hair.  It helped that I put on a movie for her to sit and watch.  After I was all done she moved the chair to the mirror and was so happy when she saw her hair.  Always a good feeling after spending so long on someones hair when they like it.  She also loved the little crown.  I think it is funny that she didn't seem to know that I put it in because it was a complete surprise when she looked in the mirror.

I still keep preparing myself for the day she wants a hair cut.  
But we never talk about doing such things.....
Adeline's friend Jersey let her borrow her Sleeping Beauty dress.  
Thanks Jersey!

No comments: