Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Adeline getting her awards....






This year it was a little bit harder to take pictures and video since I was the one talking and passing out the awards.  I was able to get these few shots of Adeline receiving her awards.  Adeline completed her WingRunner book and extra credit book.  I am very proud of my Adeline and the many verses she learned and memorized also including all of the books of the bible and Psalm 23.  But that is not all I am proud of....I am so proud of her tender heart for the Lord.  The relationship she talks about and the excitement of what heaven will be like.  Watching this transformation in your child as a parent is the best thing ever.

No comments: