Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Afternoon lunch and good bye's

After church we headed back to the house for lunch.  I was impressed with how little clean up there was to do.  I am so used to when we have company over with their small kids, there is always food all over the floor.  But the Williamson kids are 11, 9, and 7 so there was no food on the floor.  So funny at what you notice.
I pulled out many old pictures of Nisae and I.  It was fun to look back and remember all the fun times we had.  It was also fun for her kids to see because I guess Nisae doesn't have many pictures.
It was a quick visit but a wonderful time.  We continue to pray for the Williamson's as they reach those that haven't heard the gospel in Tobo.  I remember when we were little, Nisae always wanted to be a missionary.  She has an amazing story.....I'm so blessed to call her friend.

No comments: