Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

"You're going to have a dang good weekend"

We were asked by James' parents to come down to Olivet for Memorial Day weekend because there was going to be a surprise.  From the time we left Florida until now James and I have been trying to figure out what the surprise was.  I even asked Betsey while skyping if she was the surprise and if she was coming back and her response was "I wish I could".  We ruled her out based on that until......I was emailing her the night before and she said she couldn't talk.  And then when pressing her about what the surprise was (because she told me that her mom told her) she said....."I'm not going to tell you what it is but I will tell you that you are going to have a dang good weekend".  
And then after talking to James' mom who told me that Joanne was going to be in town and wanted to see the kids and also wanted Tim's pizza I was very suspicious.  Why wouldn't Joanne call me?  And why order Tim's Pizza if she is just passing through.  Then James called Betsey and oddly she answered her phone during the work day.  All James said was "Ah-hah!" 
Yup!  It's Betsey!
And this little lady was overjoyed when we pulled into the driveway and saw our surprise.
I have a feeling that this is going to be the year of goofy pictures with Andrew.

No comments: