Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Adeline's Field Day

I'm so thankful that Daddy had the day off so that I could come to Adeline's field day.  I found myself remembering these days as a kid and getting very excited for this day to get here.  
The kids started with a tug of war which Adeline's side won each time until I stepped in on the losing side to help them gain a victory.  What can I say, I'm pretty strong.


We then moved on to the obstacle course.  The fifth graders were putting on the field day and before each event they would explain what you needed to do.  The fifth graders talked so fast and quiet that Mrs. Coffin always had to ask them to repeat and talk slower.
Talon and Taylor
Cici
Sydney
Dakayla, Olivia and Jaden

The kids sitting getting some more instructions.


My sweet Adeline.
I want to start doing this with the kids.  We always have dance parties at our house but with this each time you stop the music you have to freeze.  It looked pretty fun and Adeline really enjoyed it.
Adeline and her friend Mallory
Talon, Mallory, Taylor, Adeline Brooklyn, Camilla, and Dakayla
Let's end the time outside with some limbo and fun music!



Inside the kids got a fun treat while they cooled off.  
I'm so glad I get to share these moments with Adeline.

No comments: