Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I had a nice morning run, was taken out to breakfast, and then spent the afternoon on the beach.  Now I knew that we had to pack up, clean the house, finish the laundry, and say good-bye to the house...but with no time constraints I was able to enjoy the afternoon.
First thing in the morning though we had to say good-bye to Aunt Betsey and Aunt Joanne.  This was really hard.  I don't know.....just hard to think that we won't see Betsey until Thanksgiving.  Adeline was holding on to her on the couch saying "don't go".  Joanne was crying, which made me cry.  When they drove away I witnessed Adeline for the first time showing emotion where she recognized she was not going to see Betsey for awhile.  She cried.  Hard.  James just held on to her until she started to feel better.
It was a wonderful week.  It went by way too fast.  Time to get back to reality.

No comments: