Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Singing the Doxology

I wanted to get Adeline on video singing the Doxology.  She loves to sing this especially when listening to David Crowder.  The first video is by far my favorite.  It shows Adeline and Andrews true colors.  Now if I were a good mom I would have stopped the video and dealt with what was happening....but instead I just let it happen and laughed.  The best part is towards the beginning when Adeline is telling Andrew to listen to her very aggressively and then turns towards the camera and starts singing in a very sweet voice.


Both kids do a very god job!  I love the Doxology....I don't ever remember singing it as a child the first I remember it was when James was a youth pastor twelve years ago.

No comments: