Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting ready....

I was heading to a women's conference this evening so I needed to get Addy's hair done fairly quickly.  Once Addy got home from school she entered the "Bean Beauty Parlor".  I remember pulling my own hair up like this when it was really long but there is one big, long, time consuming difference....I had to curl my own hair.  With Adeline's hair being naturally curly I was able to do her hair in 15 minutes.  I twisted it up, and then pinned all of the curls at the top.  And then I emptied about half of a can of hair spray on it.  She needed it to stay all night and since it was only 4:30 she still had until 7:00 before the dance even started.
I had her get dressed so that I could see how she was going to look and I also had daddy get dressed so that I could get pictures of the two together.  Thank you Nana for the fun, pretty dress.
Picture's of the hair
I tell ya....I am going to have fun with Addy's hair if she keeps it long.

Daddy/ Daughter
James got Adeline a flower for the dance.  He wrote her a little note.  This was so sweet.  He is really big on dating his daughter and making sure she knows how special she is.  And now they have a dance to go to!  Good job Daddy!
And now with the flowers on.  
Missy came over to watch Andrew during the dance since I was going to be gone.  She took these pictures of Addy and James before they left.  Thanks Missy!
How sweet is this?  I love it!

No comments: