Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Off to Nana and Papa's

We then headed out to Nana and Papa's (without my camera).  All the following pictures are taken with my phone.  It ended up being Christmas because Nana and Papa will be in Tennessee over the holiday.
As you can see both Papa and the kids got some exercise.

Both kids were asleep within five minutes of leaving their house later that evening.

Andrew giving Nana some love.


Papa ties up the kids feet.  So funny!

Time to open the big bag's of presents.

The kids were spoiled (as usual) from Andrew's Toy Story comforter to Adeline's new Princess sheets to my favorite, a recording of Nana reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to the kids.  We have already listened to the story MANY times and the kids just love it.  Thank you Nana and Papa.....we love you!

....just because I want to remember it....when my Mom gave me James and my gifts she said that she wanted us to wait until Christmas.  So on the way home I of course opened our gifts (Mom would never know right?).  The next day Mom called and said during our conversation "Did you open your gifts".  I replied with  "you asked us not to".  And my Mother, who knows me well says "that's not what I asked, did you open your gifts".  I couldn't lie.  Thankfully she wasn't mad....I actually think she did it on purpose because she knew I couldn't wait.  Thanks Mom and Keith for very generous gifts.

No comments: