Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Adeline's glowing report card....


I just love the cover of her folder.  It's Adeline, Daddy, Mommy, and Andrew.  We are all holding hands under the clouds.  You probably can't quite tell but she even put in the detail that she and Andrew have brown hair and James and I have black hair.
Mrs. Coffin said things like "she is such a delight to have in class", "she is so polite", "I'm so glad that I have her in my class".  Of course these things are wonderful to hear and make a Mamma proud.  Aside from those very sweet comments Adeline is doing just as expected in all graded areas and is even excelling a bit.  We just need to work on zipping that coat.
I am very proud of my little girl and happy with the decision James and I made in sending her to Lincoln Park Elementary.

No comments: