Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Corbin's

Tonight we had the Corbin's over for dinner and I tried to remind myself to take some pictures but I forgot. Thankfully the kids had a lot of fun with their own camera so I'll just post theirs.
Adeline took this shot of Maya
Maya took this shot of Adeline
I think Sophie took this shot
And I think Andrew took all of these shots of Sophie......you can tell he really likes her :)


I think Sophie was also the photographer of Maya
Sophie took this shot of Andrew and the one below of the girls
We had a great evening. Times are changing because the entire night the kids played so well together upstairs or downstairs and we adults just sat and talked. It was very nice and relaxing.

No comments: