Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Decorating for Christmas


I just couldn't wait....it was time.  The kids were so excited to help me decorate.  I had unpacked all of the tubs earlier in the week and they kept asking when we were going to set everything up.  I told them Saturday would be the day.  Well...today is Saturday, let's decorate.
Adeline and Andrew helped me unpack all of my Rudolph claymation characters.  They were having to take turns playing with the musical "Sam the Snowman".
My pretty girl.
My handsome boy sporting his $1.74 clearance hat.  Now he has two to choose from.
I wanted a picture with both of my little helpers....

....and then I thought it would be good to have a shot with all three of us.  The Santa hats would be a great addition, right?  Well Andrew didn't want to do that, he wanted to wear his new hat.  Such a sad face.
We ended the night with popcorn and our first Christmas movie "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"

No comments: