Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dollar Day at the John Ball Zoo

WGVU was having their dollar day at the zoo. The kids and I headed out early in the morning and made it to the packed John Ball Zoo. Kids under 3 were free so besides the cost of gas we only spent $2.00. We showed up right as the fire truck pulled in. Adeline showed no fear climbing up and getting her picture taken...
...Andrew on the other hand did NOT want to go in. He stayed back by the police car and waited until Sissy was done.
The kids each took turns throwing the baseball.
This was a fun day for me as a mom. It was just me and the kids....a time where I was able to enjoy them, and watch them enjoy each other. I am excited to see their relationship grow through the years.

How do your hands compare with the big brown bear?

Andrew took a closer look at the Flamingo's

No comments: