Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sorry Bethany...but I had to....

On the way for another hair cut.
After the last post of Andrew's latest hair cut Bethany wondered if I was going to post each and every one. I am sure I won't but this was a special hair cut that deserved some attention. Sorry Bethany...just one more.
When we showed up there was a line ahead of us. Grandpa and Andrew patiently waited their turn.
James moved the chairs so that the kids could be closer to Grandpa.
One down...one to go.

Andrew had so much hair! Once again he sat like a big boy and listened to Uncle John for instructions on how to place his head.
After the hair cut the line was even longer so I quickly tried to get another shot. Thank you Uncle John!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

:)
For the record I think it's FINE even if you do make a record of each and every hair cut.