Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Adeline's Soccer Game with the Grandma's

Nana combed Andrew's hair for the game and even confessed to spraying some hair spray in it. He felt and looked pretty handsome.
I was quickly booted from my chair while Andrew sat between his two Grandma's
This game was the most intense game of the season. The team they were playing were all boys and were very good.....and fast. I was surprised I didn't lose my voice. I was going crazy cheering/screaming. It was a lot of fun for me to share this moment with my Mom knowing how many years she cheered for me on the sideline. Nana mentioned how she felt dizzy after standing up, because she was so into the game.
Adeline played great. She didn't have any goals but she had two great assists to her teammates who then went on to score. One of the times it was really funny because she was right in front of Grandma and Nana when she had a great kick and we all cheered her on and instead of continuing on the play she turns and smiled the sweetest smile and totally forgot about the game going on. It was a great game and if we kept score I am happy to say that we would have won.
A break with the team and a pep talk from coach.
Addy with Nana
Addy with Grandma
A big thank you to Nana for coming and cheering Addy on.
Adeline with both of her Grandma's. Thank you for coming. One little girl was very proud to have both of her Grandma's there.
Andrew really wanted in the picture too. This is how he has been posing for many pictures recently. Silly boy.

No comments: