Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Adeline's last soccer game

Aunt Erin drove all the way up from Ft. Wayne to come and watch Addy Kay play. Erin felt as though she was in a sound storm sitting between James, Andrew and I. We were all cheering so loud.
In the video below you will see Adeline score her third goal of the season. You can hear James, Andrew and I all yelling pretty loud. You will also hear me say "push Matthias out of the way", and I would just like to let you know that was a joke because Matthias has been known to push out anyone in the way of him and the ball. I wasn't saying it so that she really would, which she didn't, and I am glad.
The team giving high fives at the end of the game. I checked with Rob (coach) and we did win all of our games. They don't keep score for the kids but us parents did. We had an undefeated season....I'm just saying.
Coach handed out G&L coupons and Adeline's very first medal.
She was so proud of it, as she should be.

Adeline and Coach Rob. Thanks for being a great coach!
And Adeline and her "future husband" Matthias.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. This Matthias and Addy picture is gonna make their wedding slide show. I can just see it rolling with the love song playing in the background.

Bets