Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two of Andrew's favorite toys....


#1- My tampons
#2- My wallet
Whenever we are in the bathroom Andrew bolts towards the drawer....opens it up....and begins to pull out tampons and open them up. It can make quite a mess. Most of the time I pull him away but sometimes I admit I just let him play so that I can pull his sister out of the tub or help her on the toilet. As long as he is occupied and not choking on anything I don't mind.
Andrew has always loved tubs. Anything with a top that he can put together. He loves to put things back where they go. So now it is my wallet. He really enjoys opening my wallet...pulling everything out...trying to put them back in...and then closing my wallet. Hopefully soon he can be entertained by other things.

No comments: