Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Apparently this in a new fascination of Adeline's

Our conversation on the way home from Awana...

Adeline: I tooted tonight
Mommy: Did you say excuse me?
Adeline: No
Mommy: Was it loud?
Adeline: No
Mommy: Was it smelly?
Adeline: I don't know
Mommy: Adeline, It's ok to toot in front of family but you probably shouldn't do it in front of friends or at Awana and if you do you need to say excuse me after.
Adeline: But Mommy my butt butt just has a lot of toots in it and I can't stop them from coming out...sorry.

She is full of gas and hilarious!

1 comment:

Rebecca Shaver said...

Hilarious! When Anna (3yr) does this and you ask her if she did, her response is 'No, that's just my burp.' Hahaha, gotta love 'em!