Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Todays bathroom conversation

Before nap time:

Mommy- Adeline let's go potty before you go lay down.
Adeline- I don't have to go
Mommy- Let's just try
Adeline- Ok....but if nothing comes out then I don't have to go
Mommy- Ok

While sitting on the potty: (Adeline starts to pee)

Mommy- See I told you, you had to go
Adeline- Yup! You were right...I'm glad I turned the fan on to get all the stink out because I have to poop.
Mommy- Good job! We don't want that stinky in here
Adeline- When the stinky leaves it goes into the snow
Mommy- Actually the fan takes it up into the attic
Adeline- What's the attic
Mommy- The attic is the part of the house that is below the roof and above the ceiling
Adeline- Oh. But my Daddy told me that the stinky goes in the attic and then out into the snow to make stinky snow
Mommy- Oh he did...well I guess that is right

After dropping a few turds:

Adeline- Did you hear that Mommy....I just pushed out some poo poo....can I look at it
Mommy- Sure. When you are all done
Adeline- Mommy, do you have to go poo poo?
Mommy- Actually I think that I do.
Adeline- You can poop on my poop....and then our poop will be together....and then we can leave it here for Daddy...and then when he sees it we can say "surprise, look at our poo poo"....and he will say that is gross and stinky
Mommy- (laughing hard) Maybe

Don't worry James, I flushed the toilet.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is AWESOME!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Ang said...

(Still laughing) These ideas seem very familiar. I think someone in my house thinks about the world in similar ways as Addy.
Glad you recorded one of those conversations...it's hard to remember all those funny words :)

Anonymous said...

I love it...stinky snow. Can't wait for Florida.
-UJ

Anonymous said...

That is awesome...stinky snow. Can't wait until Florida.
-UJ